April 29, 2010

dream#1

I'm exactly a dreamer. Last dream I had was strange and yaah made me smile somehow.

I was walking with a horse, a horse which have blue hair and big eyes. His eyes were big and round. His tail was long enough. When we were walking, first i thought he's just as an animal would be. But in the middle of our jorney, he can speak!

But i dunno what was it. I just remember a lil'. He said that I was just like an ordinary people. Hmm He also told me that I have 'those' blue big and round eyes, blue hair, and a long tail!

What??

I didn't believe him until I saw my shadow in the water. Yes I am a horse too. A female-horse. *^%^%&?!!!!

Euuuwh! I was shocked, shocked!! But wait... why did he say that I'm a human..an ordinary people exactly..?

But before I ask him, my mother woke me up..uuh mom..!

So tonight, I hope I'll meet that unusual horse.

Good night! *yawn*


No comments:

Post a Comment