May 12, 2010

this one is so intermezzo



Hi again Egos! Long time no blogging eh?
hahaha gw juga sebenernya kangenn bgt nge-blog tapi ngga tau kenapa akhir2 ini kok gw jadi sibuk gitu ya.. ditambah mister Tanktop (baca:laptop) baru aja sembuh.. jadi males juga kalo ngeblognya musti di warnet.. haha okay actually I have many many things to tell ya egos.. Firstly I just bought my new iPod 5th gen.. I called him 'Blue Mendosa' or just call him iip in short :P Iip is sooo genius, smart, and briliant! he got a video camera on him! ya so recent days I love to shoot some crumbs around me! Hmm secondly, thirdly, yaa think I just forgot how to write well to tell ya what was the rest..

above is one of my shoot in carrefour. ya actually I was seeking Pocky Banana Chocolate, but i didn't find it. They just sell the strawberry and chocolate. hmmm poor me :(

I'm missing the taste somehow..

hahah okay see ya egos! many things to deal with!

2 comments:

  1. cie iip ud punya baju. video apaaa itu. videoin saya aja gmn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. vidio langkanya pocky rasa pisang coklat di supermarket2 terdekat -.-
    oke kapan2 ya chyyn

    ReplyDelete